Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 21 May 2012

Samantha says that her dream is fulfilled by acting in Manirathnam film

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Samantha21.jpgSamantha made her debut in Tamil throughout the film Baana Kaathadi. She may be a number one actress within the Telugu film industry.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Remix Video Songs

She is currently acting within the film Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham directed by Gowtham Menon.

She has also been signed for the feminine lead role in a movie that's being directed by Manirathnam.

Samantha while speaking said, "I'M more than happy acting within the film Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham directed by Gowtham Menon. I'M donning the role called Nithya on this film.

This role can be much spoken about just like the role Jessie donned by Trisha in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya. It is a beautiful romantic story. This film is ready three stages in love.

That is throughout the school days, college days and after that after. I USED TO BE donning the role of a college girl I reduced my weight and once I was donning the role of a school student I increased my weight.

It was a perfect surprise for me once I got the offer to behave in Kadal directed by Manirathnam. By acting on this film, my dream have been fulfilled."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.