Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 26 May 2012

First look of Viswaroobam in Singapore

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Viswaroobam26.jpgKamal has planned to release the primary look of Viswaroobam on the IIFA in Singapore.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Kamel Hassan Vishwaroopam at IIFA Awards Singapore

Kamal Haasan, Rahul Bose Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Jaideep Ahlawat, Samrat Chakrabarti and Zarina Wahab are starring on this film.

Shekhar Kapoor has made a unique appearance on this film. Shankar-Ehsaan- Loy have composed music for this film.

Kamal Haasan while speaking about this said, "SO FAR AS Indian Film industry is worried IIFA is likely one of the biggest events. Since I'M releasing the primary Look of my film on this event, this year is a different one for me.

It is a smart opportunity to give my film on this kind of large and international scale. I'M eagerly awaiting the discharge of the trailer of Viswaroobam. I'M confident that it'll be received well."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.