Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 30 May 2012

S J Suryah tells that how he has become a music composer

Tamil Director S J SuryahS J Suryah is composing music for his new film titled Isai. When asked him that if it is easy to compose music for all the film, he said, "A R Rahman is the one who told me that I WILL compose music for all of the film.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil New Video Songs

He said that if I WILL BE ABLE TO get trained and concentrate in music, I WILL BE ABLE TO definitely compose. I also asked him that whether he's giving this concept with a view to avoid composing music for me. He said, "IT'S NOT like that.

I felt which you can make it. So taking the cue from him, I focused on music keeping all things aside. Now I'VE become a whole fledged music composer. Many are asking me that whether this training is enough for me to become a music composer.

Everything on this world is straightforward. In the event you feel it's difficult everything is hard. After I had donned the hero role without announcing the way you would have felt. You can has been more surprised than now. I donned the role of hero. We must always like a specific thing. That’s all.

We cannot look ahead to a second for the woman you don’t like but when you favor a woman you'll look forward to an era. Not alone I, anyone who has the interest for music can become a music composer. You will have the mind. Only that's the matter."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.