Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 17 May 2012

Pani Thuli in Tamil and Hindi

Tamil Movie Pani ThuliPani Thuli is a movie which has Ganesh Venkataram, Shobana and Kalpana Pandit within the cast. The film is written and directed by Natty Kumar.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To look at Tamil New Video Songs 

Ganesh Venkataram while speaking about this film to the media has mentioned, "THAT IS romantic thriller film. The entire film was shot in foreign countries. I'M donning the role of a software engineer.

I am going from Chennai to a foreign country. The tale of this film is how my life changes on account of love and the issues I encounter for this reason. Natty Kumar has penned a strenuous screenplay and due to this no person can guess that what's going to be the following sequence.

I'M confident that this film will take me to next level. Though I am acting in Telugu and Malayalam films, my preference is usually Tamil cinema. Pani Thuli is being released simultaneously in Tamil and Hindi at the same day."Pani Thuli is to hit the screens next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.