Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 18 May 2012

Leelai hero desires to act in romantic films

Tamil Movie LeelaiBollywood actor Shiv Pandit who had earlier acted within the Hindi film Shaitan is debuting in Tamil during the film Leelai. Shiv Pandit is interested to behave in romantic and family oriented films in Kollywood.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil Remix Video Songs 

Shiv Pandit while speaking said, "As an actor I CAN bring out my acting skills in Kollywood and Bollywood films with none bias. After completing Bollywood films I WILL BE ABLE TO set my foot in Kollywood. I CAN select the jobs with a purpose to suit my physique in Kollywood films. I'M greatly interested to behave in romantic and family oriented films in Tamil."Shiv Pandit and Piya might be donning the lead roles in a Tamil film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.