Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Prabhu Deva says that his children’s happiness is vital to him

Tamil Film Director Prabhu DevaPrabhu Deva is busy directing a Hindi film. He while speaking said that his children’s happiness is vital to him. Prabhu while chatting with the media said, "Me acting, dancing and directing are for others.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

Click Here to observe Special News and Events

When we get recognition and appreciation from the folk for our work, it's our accomplishment and pride for us but it surely is enough if my children knows that whether I'M a fair or a foul father.

Work is very important to me. After that only my children are important to me. That is my world. While shooting in Mumbai, the elder kid Raghavendr Deva and the more youthful kid Adith Deva were with me.

By the grace of Sonakshi Sinha we got the tickets for the IPL match. My kids and that i enjoyed the matches. We went to the entire places in Mumbai. My kids enjoyed their summer vacation with me very jollily. I USED TO BE also happy because they were with me. Lots of you might be asking me that both my kids are clever and what's going to I WOULD LIKE them to become.

Why can’t they become like me. My elder son is aged 9 years and the more youthful one is aged 5 years. What's going to be their aim at this age? As a fair father I should bring them up well. At some juncture they are going to have dreams about their future then we can decide. I CAN abide by their decisions as an even father."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.