Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 19 May 2012

Is Priyamani looking ahead to Hindi offers?

Priyamani5There is news that Priyamani is looking forward to Hindi offers and her mother is camped in Mumbai and looking out for offers for her daughter. When asked Priyamani about this, she said, “My relatives are in Mumbai. My mother may be visiting them regularly.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com  

Seeing this, people have started spreading rumours that my mother has gone to Mumbai on the lookout for Hindi offers for me. There's no want to seek for offers. I'M very busy acting in two Kannada films, two Malayalam films and a Telugu film.

I have also got two Hindi offers. They have got said, “The role in these films are very glamorous and only you'll act in it.” I'VE also agreed for this. The official announcement regarding this may increasingly be made in the end by the respected production houses.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.