Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 28 May 2012

I'M ready for additonal glamour in Hindi films! : Samantha

Tamil Actress SamanthaSamantha who made her debut in Baana Kaathadi is now busy acting in Naan E, Kadal and Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to look at Tamil Actresses Galleries

Since she is acting in mega films, she is probably going to become primary actress of Kollywood but Samantha says that she has no belief in numbers and it's enough that if she is a successful heroine. She further added, " I don’t need to get stagnated in South Indian films.

More over my aim is to behave in Hindi films and become an Indian actress. I'VE already started making efforts to place my foot in Hindi films. If necessary I don’t mind donning excessive glamour roles in Bollywood."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.