Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 17 May 2012

IT'S NOT THAT I AM recommending Hansika! : Simbhu

Tamil Actor Simbhu and Actress HansikaSimbhu says that he's not recommending Hansika for his films. Hansika is acting with Simbhu in Vettai Mannan and pairing with Simbhu within the film titled Vaalu.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions

There is talk in Kollywood that Hansika is getting offers in Simbhu films on account of his recommendation. Simbhu while speaking about this, "Many are asking that whether I'M in love with anyone because I'M happy at the moment.

I think people feel embarrassed after I am happy. Someone will need to have already born for me but I'M yet to search out her. I'LL BE in search until I LOCATE her. As of now it is just acting. Major portions of Poda Podi are over. Only song sequences and few scenes are remaining to be shot. Next the shooting of Vaalu is to commence. Recently the photo shoot featuring Santhanam, Hansika and me was done. A small trailer has also been produced.

Most of the portions of Vettai Mannan was completed. A BIG sequence is to be shot in foreign locale. There's a misconception that I'VE recommended Hansika for the heroine role in Vaalu. I HAVEN'T recommended her. IT'S NOT THAT I AM thinking about these matters. Only the director has selected Hansika for the feminine lead role. There's importance for comedy and youthfulness within the film Vaalu. The director has chosen Hansika because she would suit the role."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.