Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 26 May 2012

I HAVEN'T undergone any surgery to scale back my weight! : Hansika

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Hansika26 2.jpgThere was news a few days ago that Hansika had undergone surgery to reducer her weight.

Cinema News From Tamilomove.com

Gallery - Vijay Watches Urumi

She has mentioned that there's no truth in that news and that she has not undergone any surgery to cut back her weight.

She said, "SWIFTLY my weight increased. I suffered for this reason. So I DETERMINED to scale back my weight. I USED TO BE in strict diet.

I was regular in my exercises. I'M acting with Surya in Singam 2. I'M donning the role of a faculty girl on this film. Director Hari told me to scale back my weight very drastically.

At the similar time if I'M lean I WILL BE ABLE TO make it big in Bollywood but in Tamil cinema you'll get offers provided that your little fluffy. Mutually they'll sideline me if I become overweight.

Lots of individuals talked about at this. For this reason I reduced my weight. I'M currently acting with Arya in Settai. Individuals who saw me within the sets were surprised.

There are rumours that I underwent surgery to scale back my weight. There's no necessity for that. I USED TO BE a great deal determined that I will not lose my bubbly look while reducing my weight.

In a contemporary college function one of the vital students called me Rasgulla (Popular cheese based syrupy sweet dish). I USED TO BE more than happy once I heard this."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.