Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 23 May 2012

A meet with Sonia Agarwal

Tamil Actress Sonia AgarwalSonia Agarwal was in Coimbatore recently. We met and conversed with her:

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil TV Serial

Your ex husband has got married? You haven't announced about your marriage?

What is the urgency now? Let’s see after three or four years. I BELIEVE as I'M a free bird now. I make all of the decisions by myself. I'M like out of the prison. This time I CAN'T make hasty decisions. I'M REALLY NOT in charge of anyone. If Selvaraghavan had married that may be his wish. I'M fully concentrating in acting. I HAVE NEVER decided about my marriage now.

What are the consoling things at this juncture of your life?

I'M currently pairing with Mukesh in a Malayalam film titled Grahanatha. In Tamil I am acting within the films Matha Pitha Guru, Achchamenna and Poi Sollathedi. Initially I made my debut in Telugu film. In a while I acted in Kannada films. After this I made my debut within the Tamil film Kadhal Kondein. I'M acting in Kannada and Telugu films. I GET a whole lot of offers. Acting and being with my friends are the consoling things.

Close friends?

In the industry? My close friends within the industry are Trisha, Reema, Ramya Krishnan, Meena and Sarathkumar’s daughter Varalakshmi. If IT'S NOT THAT I AM in a position to meet them, I WILL BE ABLE TO speak with them hours together at the cell phone. I WILL BE ABLE TO meet them in person at least one time in three days.

There is news that there are problems between Dhanush and Aishwarya such as you and Selva. What are the issues in that house in regards to the daughter-in-laws?

I don’t know anything about Dhanush- Aishwarya problems. There is not any problem between us. Except this I don’t wish to discuss the matters which have been completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.