Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 30 May 2012

I'M a pal of Nayanthara! : Arya

Tamil Actor Arya and Actress NayantharaArya after Vettai is busy now in Settai. Settai is a remake of the Hindi film Delhi Belly which had crude jokes in addition to toilet jokes. Arya is sharing the screen this film with Santhanam, Hansika and Anjali. In an interview with Arya:

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Rowdy Rathore Party Stills 

Is it possible to remake the bold Hindi film Delhi Belly exactly in Tamil?

We have reduced the pungency. The combo of Santhanam, Premgi and me will make everyone break into laughter. In even on the shooting spots, when the shot begins everyone starts to laugh. After joining with Santhanam, comedy has easily worked out with me.

At the similar time you might be acting in Selvaraghavan’s film. That could be a different roughly school?

That isn't school but it surely is a school. Many use to mention that Selvaraghavan is a strict person and there'll be no jolliness. Through the shooting of Erandam Ulagam when the camera starts rolling, he's going to be strict. After he says cut, he's going to be a special person. The tale of Erandam Ulagam is ready the relationships that gifts us with heights and its sorrows. This is a very sensitive story. Anushka is pairing with me. She is an overly friendly girl. We will be able to speak to her about anything. On a daily basis could be very interesting.

There is news that you're acting with Ajith. Are you donning the role of a villain?

I like Ajith greatly. In Mankatha, he had acted with new comers with none ego. Whenever he meets me, he use to discuss the movies which I act. Every word he speaks shows his concern about us. This time I conveyed my birthday wishes on his birthday. He said, "Vishnu told me. We both will rock together. Vishnuvardhan is an overly close friend of mine. Even though he asks me don a junior artist role, I CAN readily act.

There is talk everywhere that Nayanthara had come on your house?

Ten heroes and ten directors had come to my house. Nayanthara had also come but her coming has only become the inside track. I told Nayanthara, " Many had come to my house but you coming has made an excellent sensation."There is nothing great in this.

You say that there's nothing great on this but you had welcomed her with welcome cake with the words’ Welcome back Nayanthara’. What's this then?

She was a little upset then. With a purpose to cheer up others I did like that.

Now you're just friends only?

I moved along with her only on the shooting of Boss. She was deeply in love with him. I USED TO BE her friend then also and now I'M also her friend.

Did you enquire your friend about her romantic split up?

How am i able to ask about this? I just enquired what happened and he or she said that it didn't determine. Love and marriage are all one’s individual personal matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.