Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Manisha Yadav is about for glamour

Tamil Actress Manisha YadavOne of the heroines of the super hit film Vazhakku En 18/9 is Manisha Yadav. She has sharp eyes, vanity and her youthfulness is her plus. She has excelled by donning the role of a college girl within the film Vazhakku En 18/9.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to observe Tamil Actresses Galleries

She while speaking said, "Though my native place is Maharashtra I USED TO BE born and acquired up in Bangalore. My father Suresh Babu is a business man and my mother Yamuna Suresh is a housewife.

I'VE also a brother called Deepak Yadav. I have completed B Com. I became an actress by chance. Seeing my model video, director Balaji Sakthivel offered me this role. I'M more than pleased that I got a challenging role in my first film itself. Many are appreciating my acting. All this credit goes to the director.

Now I'VE got a suggestion in Telugu cinema. I'M pairing with Sumanth Aswin on this film titled Tuniga Tuniga produced by popular Telugu producer M S Raju. I'VE also been signed for the feminine lead role in a Tamil film to be directed by Suseenthiran. There may be nothing wrong in donning glamour roles but there's certain limit. At any point of time I CAN'T act wearing two piece swim suit. My role model is my mother. I'M excited by capturing where of Trisha and Genelia within the film industry."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.