Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 21 May 2012

Actress Pranitha says that she isn't bothered about rumours

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Actress Pranitha21.jpgThe beauty actress Pranitha after acting in Kannada and Telugu films made her debut in Tamil during the film Udhayan. Now she is pairing with Karthi in Saguni.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

In an interview with her:

It is learnt that your loved ones is a doctor’s family?

My parents are doctors in Karnataka. Additionally they wanted me to become a health care provider. It's natural that what we desire doesn't happen.

It is God’s plan that I should become an actress. Education is essential in one’s life. So I'M qualified as required.

Has your freedom gone?

I cannot say like that during. every industry there are pluses and minuses. Similarly it's there in cinema industry also. Since I'M an actress, people will keenly watch me. If I AM GOING to outdoor shootings, people will swarm me and make contact with me. Some will ask for my autographs. They're going to also take my photos of their cellphones. Wherever I'M GOING I AM GETTING superb welcome.

What is your role in Saguni?

When the film is under production, it's not right to discuss my role without the permission of the director. I WILL BE ABLE TO say that i'm donning the role of the heroine in a movie which has the entire commercial and entertaining ingredients. This can be a big plus point for me.

There is news that you're coming to shooting spots late?

I have no idea who has spread the inside track like this. Nobody from media has spoken to me. Some people imagine and write some of these rumours. I'VE BEEN very punctual even through the shooting of Udhayan and now on the shooting of Saguni also. To this point no person has encountered any problem as a result of me. There may be never been call sheet problems for any of my films.

But there are many rumours about you?

All the eyes will fall on us because we're in cinema. Even small matters might be blown up big. It's important to examine deeply to determine that is true or false. So far as actresses are concerned rumours are a typical thing. So far as I'M concerned IT'S NOT THAT I AM worried about any wrong rumours about me. I WILL BE ABLE TO act consistent with my conscience. There are rumours that i'm demanding excessive salary. You'll ask the corporate wherein I'M acting then you definitely will know if it is true or false.

You are acting in other language films also?

I am getting good offers in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu. Utilising them is cleverness.

Secret of your beauty?

I is not going to say. While acting in films I CAN bring out my talents. When donning modern girl roles, I CAN act glamorously with limitations. The audience should appreciate me by saying that I GLANCE like their round the corner girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.