Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 19 May 2012

Music composer Devi Sriprasad says that writing lyrics isn't new to him

Devi Sriprasad

The Telugu film Gabbar Singh has Pawan Kalyan and Shruthi Haasan within the lead roles. Devi Sriprasad has composed music for this film. He has also written the song which begins with the lines Pilla. This song has become highly regarded. Speaking about this, music composer Devi Sriprasad has said, “All the songs of Gabbar Singh became popular.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

Pawan Kalyan appreciated me when the recording of the song Pilla was completed. I'M very thankful to director Harish Shankar for this. I'VE already written songs for 6 films.

Writing lyrics isn't a brand new thing to me. Telugu popular music composers have also appreciated me for this song. I'M composing music for many Telugu films these days. In Tamil, I'M composing music for Alex Pandian and Singam Part 2.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.