Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 18 May 2012

I'M REALLY NOT acting in Thuppakki! : Sarathkumar

Tamil Actor SarathkumarActor Sarathkumar said that he's not acting in Thuppakki which has Vijay within the lead role. Sarathkumar while speaking said, "I'VE just returned to Chennai after completing my tour in America.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

Click Here To look at Kalla Thuppakki Posters 

There was numerous news mentioning that I USED TO BE acting in Thuppakki. Only throughout the media I came to grasp that i'm donning the most important role in that film. There's no truth in that news. It's all fabricated.

At least they may have published this news after enquiring. I'M interested to behave in multi starrer films. Currently I'M acting with Rajni in Kochadaiyaan. I'M also acting in some Malayalam and Kannada films. The film Vidiyal which has Sneha and me within the lead roles is to be released soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.