Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 19 May 2012

Samantha said that she is going to not marry a married person

Actress Samantha

Actress Samantha made her debut as heroine within the Tamil film Baana Kaathadi. She also acted within the films Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and Nadunissi Naaigal. She is currently donning the feminine lead role within the films Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham and Kadal. She may be probably the most leading actresses within the Telugu film industry. 

She while talking to the media said, “I just like the yester year heroine Sridevi a great deal. She who began her career as a kid actress rose to primary position within the South Indian films. 

She then went to Bollywood and proved herself as a queen there. She is the role model for my acting. I who had acted in Tamil and Telugu films had gone to Bollywood like Sridevi. Though I follow her in all of the matters, I CAN'T follow her within the marriage matter. Sridevi has married an individual who has already married another woman. I CANNOT marry a married person. I LOVE cricket a great deal. In my younger age I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF to play cricket within the streets. I DO KNOW the entire rules of cricket. I'M a perfect fan of Tendulkar.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.