Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 16 August 2012

Shruthi Haasan says that she has great faith in God

Tamil Actress Shruthi HaasanWe expected that Shruthi Haasan might be busy shuttling to Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad to behave in films but she is flying to Tirupathi and Trivandrum to go to temples

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil Cooking TV Shows

What is that every one of a sudden you will have started visiting temples? Do you have got great faith in God?

There is not any Pooja room in my house. My father also never taught me to wish but I'VE great faith in God. Not alone Tirupathi and Trivandrum temples, I'M visiting quite a lot of temples without anyone’s knowledge. That is purely my relationship with God. IT'S NOT THAT I AM particular about any God. If I THINK like worshipping a selected God, I CAN worship him. My dad never asked me about this. I also never told him about this.

Are you acting in a remake film since Gabbar Singh was a success? Is there any sentiment attached to this?

No. I never thought that way. Prabhu Deva who directed the Telugu film Unakkum Enakkum is remaking this film in Hindi. I'M the heroine of this film. The unique film was remade four or five years back. Quite a lot of things have changed in this period so there'll be some changes within the screenplay in step with the prevailing trend of Bollywood. This will likely be a musical film. Gabbar Singh is the remake of the Hindi film Dabangg but no person told me that I had acted like Sonakshi Sinha. If the film is good, it's okay with me.

This is the time that you will be a success heroine. Now you have got started concentrating in musical albums and television shows. Will it not affect your cinema career?

Cinema is a career. I'M sparing my time and giving my work with dedication but music is my soul. I WILL never leave music. I liked the frenzy Show music in MTV by which I compose tunes for my music. I don’t know what the heroine Shruthi could be doing after 10 years but definitely she's going to be performing as a musician.

There remains to be a picture that you're the daughter of Kamal Haasan

I am proud about it. Even supposing I NEED I WILL NOT avoid that each. time the audience will see me as Kamal’s daughter only but I should prove my mettle in acting then only people will know that Shruthi Haasan has scored. That is the mileage in my career.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.