Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Reema Sen speaks about her acting in Sattam Oru Iruttarai

Tamil Actress Reema SenReema Sen while speaking about acting within the remake of the film Sattam Oru Iruttarai said, "Some are making fun of me because I'M donning the jobs of sister and sister-in- law because I got married.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To peer Tamil Movie Gallery

If I AM GETTING married will my age increase or will my beauty go. I'M still looking beautiful and glamorous. So far as this film is anxious I'M donning the powerful role which Hemamalini donned within the Hindi version.

In the remake version my role have been enlarged and my scenes was increased. 18 years old girl is directing this film. It's my duty as a senior to motivate this youngster. I'M more than pleased that i'm being called as a glamorous actress. So far as this film is anxious I'M REALLY NOT exposing my physique. Though I'M wearing sari inside the film I CAN look very glamorous. That is God’s gift to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.