Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 20 August 2012

Lakshmi Rai is furious as a result of rumours about her

Tamil Actress Lakshmi RaiThere are a whole lot of rumours about Lakshmi Rai in this day and age. There has been a rumour linking her with a cricketer. It's understood that she came on a chartered flight to witness the IPL match which was held in Chennai.  

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To peer All Tamil Actress Profile

Lakshmi Rai while speaking concerning the rumours said, "Wrong rumours are being spread about me. Once I forayed into the film industry I USED TO BE not bothered. I avoided giving explanation but now it isn't like that i'm. giving explanation as and when a rumour erupts. I don’t have any mentor in film industry.

I came to behave with none background. Initially I had acted in wrong films. I learnt a large number of lessons from it. Now I THINK that I should act in good films only. IT'S NOT THAT I AM rushing to behave in lots of films. I also don’t need to become a leading heroine. Whenever you get the #1 status it is rather difficult to retain it.

Once there may be downslide on your career, you need to be able to go home. So I'M keeping my steps very carefully. There is not any truth within the news that I had are available a chartered flight to observe the IPL match. I GET good offers in Malayalam but in Tamil and Telugu people expect only glamour from me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.