Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Padmapriya says that Tamil directors are boycotting her

Tamil Actress PadmapriyaActress Padmapriya created a sensation by complaining against director Sami that he has slapped her through the shooting of the Tamil film Mirugam. Now she has created another problem within the Malayalam film industry by demanding more salary for her manager.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look All Tamil Actress Profile

Padmapriya while chatting with the media at this juncture said, " I'VE acted in many Tamil films but now there's a big gap. I don’t have Tamil films in hand now. Not one of the directors are approaching me. I don’t know the rationale that why I'M being sidelined.

As far as I'M concerned I'M greatly interested to behave in Tamil films. I WILL BE ABLE TO act if I AM GETTING good stories. I'VE already proved my mettle within the Tamil film Irumbukkottai Murattu Singam. Malayalam films fetched me name and fame. Malayalam film industry people have created an issue for my manager.

He isn't manager for me alone. He's also a manager for plenty of actors. Since there's a doubt on this problem I don’t need to speak anything more about this issue. It isn't right to look me as a problem person because I made a complaint that director Sami slapped me and now I'M fascinated about the executive issue. I'VE to this point acted in 45 films. The cause of that is attributed to my fans. I'VE worked under loads of directors. They all learn about me. I HAVEN'T created problems for anyone of them."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.