Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 13 August 2012

Mithra says that she isn't inquisitive about glamour roles

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Actress Mithra13.jpgActress Mithra is taking note of the stories narrated by the administrators throughout the phone as a way to avoid glamour roles.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Watch Tamil Comedy Videos on Tamilo.com

Mithra had shared the screen with Vijay and Asin within the film Kaavalan.

Nandanam film director N C Shyamalan while speaking said, "Shivaji Dev who had acted in Singa Kutty is now donning the lead role within the film Nandanam. I WISHED a heroine who had a modest look.

Mithra who had acted in Kaavalan suited this role. After I contacted her over phone, she said that she isn't willing to don glamour role and asked me to relate the tale over the telephone.

I told her that her role on this film isn't glamorous and the role on this film has life. I said that I CAN'T narrate the tale over the telephone and it might be better if I narrate the tale in person. She agreed.

I went to Cochin and narrated the tale. Once she heard the story, she gave her nod and asked me what number of days call sheet I require."

Seven years isn't required for romance and only seven days is enough. That is the crux of Nandanam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.