Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Am I getting married to Raana? Trisha

Tamil Actress TrishaTrisha mentioned that folks are telling that she is loving Raana but she isn't ready for marriage. Trisha while speaking about this said, " I'VE BEEN within the industry for the last 10 years. This didn't happen by luck.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To observe Tamil New Video Songs 

The films that I'VE acted have sustained me. I'M REALLY NOT acting only for name sake. I CAN accept the role provided that I REALLY LIKE it. That is my policy. There are frequent rumours that i'm in love with Raana and i'm going to marry him. We're close friends for the past 10 years. I'M REALLY NOT worried about rumours.

I'M not yet ready for marriage. I am looking ahead to my lover. For any woman, marriage is a brand new chapter of their life. We should always not rush. Marriage will look ahead to me. Now I'M pairing with Vishal, Jiva and Jayam Ravi. Aside from this I'M acting in a few Telugu films. Though I'VE acted in lots of films, the film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya directed by Gowtham Menon and Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana directed by Prabhu Deva is just about my heart. Many are still calling me by those films role names."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.