Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 13 August 2012

Janani Iyer says it is extremely tough to behave in Bala’s film

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Janani Iyer13.jpgActress Janani Iyer said that it was very difficult to behave in Bala’s film.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil New Movie Trailer

Janani Iyer who had acted in Avan Ivan said, "I'VE acted in additional than 150 advertisement films.

I have also walked the ramp as a model time and again. That is why I don’t have the concern for camera. Once I was about to behave in Avan Ivan directed by Bala, I BEGAN shivering without my knowledge.

I was only the brand new face while others were experienced actors. Bala expected so much from me. He helped me so much.

I will stand before the camera making sure that I should act the sequence narrated by him in a greater way but he's going to not be satisfied. I MUST act such a lot of times in a scene.

Only after this he's going to be satisfied. I acted with greatly difficult. Currently I'M pairing with Srikanth within the film Paagan. So far as I'M concerned I CAN act within the roles with a view to give me self satisfaction."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.