Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 16 August 2012

Asin says that she is interested to like but she has no time

Tamil Actress AsinActress Asin made her debut as heroine in the course of the Tamil film Ullam Ketkumae. She continued to behave with the leading actors like Ajith and Vijay. Now she has become one of the crucial leading actresses in Hindi film industry but she says that she still appears like a brand new face in Bollywood.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To peer All Tamil Actress Profile

Asin while speaking about this said, "Though I'VE acted in few Hindi films, I'VE proved my mettle but I NEEDED to bring out all my acting talents. For this reason I THINK like a brand new face in Bollywood. Many are asking that i'm choosy about my roles. IT'S NOT THAT I AM poignant about this. I CAN'T act in all of the stories that come my way.

When I hearken to a story, it will impress me. If I don’t like a narrative how will the audience find it irresistible? This is why I'M very choosy about my roles. Though I'VE acted with leading actors in Hindi film industry, I'M interested to behave within the films directed by veteran directors. I'VE a large list of these directors. Many are asking me that whether I'M in love with anyone. I'VE great confidence in love. Individuals who have seen true love are blessed but I'VE no time for romance".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.