Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Am I a head weighted person! Asin

Tamil Actress AsinThere is news that Asin has become a head weighted person and she or he is against Tamil and Malayalam film industries that have given her life.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil Short Films

Asin while replying to this allegation said, "I'VE BEEN the heroine for the past 11 years. Once I decided to soak up acting, I DECIDED to continue in cinema even supposing there has been failure. My films have met successes and screw ups. I'M continuing to behave despite all this.

There are criticisms that Asin has become a head weighted person and i'm looking the South Indian film industry cheaply. I'M vehemently condemning this. They believe that folks will believe anything they are saying a couple of popular person and thanks to this they speak as they prefer.

As far as I'M concerned I don’t differentiate between Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam films. I'M able to act in some other language films if I AM GETTING the chance. I'VE a high regard and respect to the South Indian film industry that helped me in my career. The Hindi films Ready, House Full 2 and Bol Bachchan through which I had acted were comedy oriented ones.

I am bored acting continuously in comedy films. I NEED to don different roughly roles. I'M like a chameleon. I WILL BE ABLE TO change myself in step with the jobs. I'LL BE happy if the script writers can provide me other forms of roles. I'M confident that during future I WILL BE ABLE TO get roles where I WILL BE ABLE TO expose my full acting talents."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.