Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 27 August 2012

Hansika says that she has quit on her own

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Hansika27.jpgThe Tamil hit film Vettai is being remade in Telugu. Andrea was signed for Sameera Reddy role while Hansika was signed for Amala Paul role.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Sattam Oru Iruttarai Press Meet

Sunil had donned the Madhavan role while Naga Chaitanya has donned Arya’s role. Now Hansika have been replaced by Thamanna.

Hansika while speaking about this said, "I USED TO BE not ousted out of the Telugu remake of Vettai. I had walked out of it. I'M currently acting in 6 films.

I had allotted 10 days in the course of the months of August and September but because of various reasons, the shooting of this film has not commenced. Hence my dates usually are wasted.

Since I'M acting in lots of films, I USED TO BE unable to regulate the dates throughout the month of October as requested by them. So I told the producer to sign another person and give up this film."

Hansika is currently acting within the Tamil films Settai, Vettai Mannan, Vaalu and Singam 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.