Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 20 August 2012

Shriya says that she chose glamour to sustain herself in cinema

Tamil Actress ShriyaActress Shriya has now turned towards glamour. She created a perfect sensation by posing very sexily for the duvet page of an English Magazine Maxim that's being published from Mumbai.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil TV Serials 

When asked her about this, she said, "Now there's a stiff competition in cine field. With the intention to sustain myself on this field, I felt that there's nothing wrong in posing like that. Hence I participated within the photo shoot because I'VE an attractive physique. This isn't new to me. That is the second one time.

When I posed for the primary time, I got loads of offers in Hindi. Now after posing for the second one time, I'M confident that I'LL BE getting many more offers. Many are asking me that after I WILL get married. I'M only aged 30 years. I don’t think that i'm very old. Go and spot in Hollywood, the actresses come to behave only on the age of 30 years. In Hindi film industry, there are many heroines who've crossed 30 years. I'M very younger to them. I CAN'T rush to get married."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.