Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 28 August 2012

I who was a stage actor became a director! : Director Shankar

Tamil Movie Director ShankarS A Chandrasekaran directed a movie titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai which had Vijayakanth within the lead role within the year 1981. This film was a blockbuster. Now this film is being remade again. Thaman Kumar, Bindhu Madhavi, Reema Sen and Piya are within the cast.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to look at Special News and Events

The trailer of this film was released in a function held at Vadapalani. Director Shankar while speaking in this occasion said, "I HAVE NEVER achieved anything great. If anybody feels that I'VE achieved something that credit goes to S A Chandrasekaran sir.

Before joining as an assistant to S A Chandrasekaran I USED TO BE acting in stage plays. I USED TO BE acting in some stage plays. At the moment I USED TO BE an excessively lazy fellow. I went to S A Chandrasekaran to get a chance to behave in his film but I got the job of an assistant director. I learnt all things agility, morality and punctuality from him. Like me, S A Chandrasekaran has made many of us as directors."

S A Chandrasekaran, Shoba Chandrasekaran, producer Vimala Rani, director Sneha Britto, Thaman Kumar, Reema Sen and Bindhu Madhavi participated on this function.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.