Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Tuesday 28 August 2012

I CAN introduce 10 new directors! : Sasikumar

Tamil Director SasiKumarDirector Sasikumar is donning the lead role and likewise producing a movie titled Sundarapandian. This film that's being directed by S R Prabhakaran has Latchmi Menon within the female lead role. Two song sequences and trailer of this film was screened for the media people.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil New Movie Trailer

Sasikumar while speaking said, " The tale of Sundarapandian is set rescuing a woman. This film could have all commercial ingredients similar to action, romance and friendship. I'M donning the role of Rajni’s fan.

I have imitated him in some sequences. Even on this film I'M sporting a beard. Right from Subramaniapuram time, beard has become my identity. I CAN act in a movie with out a beard. Next year I'LL BE directing films. My plan is to introduce 10 new directors who can be directing the flicks that I produce. Thus far I'VE introduced two new directors. There is not any controversy over the title Sundarapandian. Now we have already registered this title within the Producers Council."

Vijay Sethupathi, Inico, Prabhakaran, Suri, Appu Kutty and music composer Raghunandan participated on this function.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.