Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 18 August 2012

Gowtham Menon speaks about Ilayaraja

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Gowtham Menon18.jpgThere are a number of expectations for the songs of the film Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham a number of the musicians.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Jiiva in Dish TV Curtain Raiser Launch

For the primary time Gowtham Menon is joining hands with music composer Ilayaraja within the film Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham.

Two song teasers are already available in various websites. Normally Gowtham Menon’s films can have the music of Harris Jayaraj and A R Rahman.

There were different types of news at the rounds because Gowtham has joined hands with Ilayaraja. There have been news that Gowtham has parted ways with Harris and A R Rahman isn't composing music for Gowtham because he's busy with other films.

Gowtham Menon while speaking about this said, "I USED TO BE penning the tale for Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham.

At one point the hero Varun who goes to sing a song at the stage meets his school mate Nithya. Either one of them have separated after a quarrel. For the past three years they don’t speak to one another.

The hero Varun is a singer. He involves the stage but as opposed to singing the song which he had planned sings another song which begins with the lines Ninaivellam Nithya.

In the film Ninaivellam Nithya there's also another song Nee Thane Pon Vasantham. So I considered that this title could be suitable for my story.

Whenever I begin a movie I CAN recall to mind approaching Ilayaraja but afterward I CANNOT visit him. I WISHED Ilayaraja to grasp about my work first.

When I penned the tale for this film I DETERMINED that Ilayaraja only should compose music for this film. I approached him and he also agreed."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.