Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 20 August 2012

Anirudh is frustrated because someone has stolen the Andrea kissing photo from his mobile

Tamil Music Director Anirudh and Actress AndreaRecently stills featuring actress Andrea kissing music composer Anirudh was released. Andrea had mentioned that this photo was taken some 18 months back and he or she had intimate relationship with him at that time of time. She added that she isn't in good terms with him now.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to look at Special News and Events

Anirudh while speaking about these pictures said, "The photo by which I USED TO BE kissing Andrea was on my cell phone. Someone without my knowledge has downloaded it and has posted within the websites. I'VE my very own personal life.

I am upset about people commenting about it. That may be an old photo which has pop out now. IT'S NOT THAT I AM an individual who kisses the entire girls I see. I CAN'T commit the mistakes which I had committed earlier. At this critical situation my members of the family are of an ideal support to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.