Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 20 April 2012

Why did I take part in Prabhu Deva’s birthday bash? : Trisha

Tamil Actress Trisha and Prabhu DevaActress Trisha says that why she participated in Prabhu Deva’s birthday celebration. Prabhu Deva’s romance with Nayanthara came to an end a couple of months ago. At this juncture, Prabhu Deva recently celebrated his birthday.

  Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

  Click Here To look at Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions

 Trisha rapidly appeared on this party and shocked everyone. She also uploaded an intimate photo with Prabhu Deva in her Twitter page. This created sensation in Kollywood.

When asked Trisha about this, she said, "Prabhu Deva is the one that gave me a break in Telugu cinema. I USED TO BE the heroine in either one of his Telugu films that he had directed first. Right from that time, we're very close friends.

We will talk intimately whenever we got the chance to satisfy. I ASSUMED it was my duty to hope him on his birthday as a result of our friendship and that's the reason why I went to his birthday celebration. People have started spreading rumours linking me with Prabhu Deva.

This is nothing new to me. IT'S NOT THAT I AM worried about these silly things. Now I'M pairing with Vishal in Samaran. My whole concentration is on cinema only. I don’t have time for another things. I don’t take into accounts other things also."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.