Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 28 April 2012

I'M happy! : Ex Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M K Stalin

/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Ex Deputy 28.jpgDMK party treasurer and Ex Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M K Stalin while chatting with the media said, "I USED TO BE scared before seeing my son Udhayanidhi acting in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi but after seeing the film that fear has gone. He has acted well.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Uyir Ezhuthu Movie Press Meet

The film is doing well on the box office. Individuals who had worked for DMK party should hold the posts. Udhayanidhi has mentioned that he'll not work for the party and has chosen the cinema profession.

I am also happy that he has chosen the film industry as opposed to politics. I'M under no circumstances upset over this."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.