Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 25 April 2012

What's your speciality in Billa 2?

Tamil Movie Billa 2Like how my fans and audience have an interest in seeing my films, I'M also enthusiastic about their comments. It's going to not be good if I discuss my film and acting. Public only should say that how I'VE acted. I CAN accept whatever they comment or criticize. I don’t have the eligibility to mention what's right or wrong.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions

Apart from the overall public, there'll be a number of expectations among your fans?

They are journeying with me for the last two decades. They learn about me fully. They know my suffering, pain, betrayal, joy and likewise about my family. They're pouring out their affection on me than I expected. They know that how I WILL BE ABLE TO fulfil their expectations.

Can we are saying that you've not utilized your fans properly?

Fans crowd is a blessing from God. I CAN'T use them for my personal benefits. I'M very firm on this. Moreover I DON'T wish to use them for my business. There'll be no virtue in this.

You was acting in stylish action films. Are we able to not see Ajith in affectionate father or brother’s role? Are we able to expect you within the roles of the movies like Aarilirunthu Arubathu Varai and Mullum Malarum?

Everything is in script. I should get this type of script. In Varalaaru I donned the role of a father. The tale need to be greater than Varalaaru then I WILL BE ABLE TO consider in donning all these roles.

We are informed that you just took great risk within the helicopter fight in Billa 2?

I am taking my salary for doing some of these more or less work. When the producer says that it'd be a plus if I act like this or that, it's good to obey them. Except my salary there may be also extra remuneration for doing these kind of things. Leave this matter. You might be speaking concerning the risks who does it for the sake of cash. Take our army people. Each day and each moment they're taking risks at dangerous spots. In comparison to them my risks don't seem to be that big.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.