Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 19 April 2012

I'M not at all connected with 3! : Rajnikanth

Tamil Actor RajnikanthDhanush starrer 3 directed by Rajnikanth’s daughter and Dhanush’s wife Aishwarya was an utter flop on the box office. There has been news a few days back that Rajnikanth may be compensating the losses of the distributors.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions

Rajni has now written a letter to the media mentioning that this news was a trifling rumour. Within the letter, he has mentioned, "THERE'S A false news implicating me concerning the trade of Dhanush starrer 3 directed by my daughter Aishwarya. I'M not at all connected with the business of the film. Hence I humbly request the distributors to not believe in these false rumours."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.