Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 28 April 2012

Sona says that she's going to make a movie in response to her life

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Sona28.jpgWhat will happen if an actress makes a movie in keeping with her real life? A few of bigwigs could have to move underground.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil TV Shows

Even if there's 10% truth within the film, people will see to it that the film doesn't reach the theatres.

At this juncture Sona who's glamour and controversial actress goes to make a movie in keeping with her real life. She's going to be producing and directing this film.

She while speaking about this said, "PLENTY OF incidents have taken place in my life. I'VE decided to make a movie in keeping with these incidents. I'LL BE directing this film.

If some else directs this film, they can not bring out my reflections. I'LL BE donning the feminine lead role. For this reason I'VE become slim. I'M running my Uniqu showroom pretty much.

Recently I conducted a way show along side dressmaker Sidney Sladen. There has been good response for this. Next I'LL BE conducting an exhibition and fashion show in Australia. I may be leaving to Australia together with models soon."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.