Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 27 April 2012

Actor Aadhi says that he's happy to share the screen with Rajnikanth in Kochadaiyaan

Tamil Actor Aadhi and RajinikanthThe shooting of Rajni starrer Kochadaiyaan is happening in top gear. The primary schedule of shooting has taken place in London. Now the second one schedule of shooting is occurring in Kerala.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Kochadaiyaan Press Stills

Sarathkumar and Aadhi are donning important roles on this film. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of this film. Sequences relating Aadhi were shot recently.

Aadhi while speaking about this film said, "I'M quite happy because I'M acting with Rajnikanth in Kochadaiyaan. I'M thankful to Soundarya for giving me a brand new experience. I'VE acted in my role with dedication. On the same time, my role on this film may be very challenging but I got invigorated after meeting Rajni. At the last day of my shooting I got the chance to talk with Rajnikanth. I NEEDED to take a photograph with him but I USED TO BE reluctant to invite him. Rajni impulsively asked me to face by him and put his hands on my shoulders and took a photograph. I WILL BE ABLE TO always remember these moments."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.