Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 19 April 2012

Don’t implicate Rajni in my matters! : Dhanush

Tamil Actor DhanushThe film 3 which had Dhanush and Shruthi Haasan within the lead role was a utter flop on the box office. This film was directed by Aishwarya Dhanush. She is the daughter of Rajnikanth and wife of Dhanush.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to observe Special News and Events

At this juncture there has been news that Rajnikanth will compensate the losses incurred by the distributors who've released 3. Dhanush while chatting with the media about this issue has said, "I CAN'T remember the fact that how I WILL bear such rumours for the one reason I'VE married Rajni’s daughter.

Nobody has incurred losses on account of 3. Nobody has thus far mentioned that they've incurred loss for this reason film. If in any respect there's loss, God has given me enough to compensate. I WILL BE ABLE TO maintain my family problems. Why should people implicate Rajni with this film?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.