Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Kajal Agarwal says that Vijay is a fab type

Tamil Actor Vijay and Kajal AgarwalKajal Agarwal could be very cheerful because she is pairing with Vijay for the primary time in Thuppakki directed by A R Murugadoss.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here to observe Tamil Actresses Galleries

In a small chat together with her throughout the shooting of Thuppakki in Mumbai:

Have you become friends with Vijay?

O yes. Vijay is an excessively cool type. On the shooting spots, he's going to fully pay attention to his work. He affectionately moves with me. He excels even in small performances also. Vijay is an overly energetic person

There is news that you've got learnt Russian language?

Sequences for the film Maatran was shot in Russia and thanks to this I learnt Russian language. I'M working very hard. Even during my college days, if I soak up a question I CANNOT leave it until I win. I CAN struggle. This is applicable to my acting also.

Are you donning the role of a glamour bullet within the film Thuppakki?

No...No... I'M donning the role of a mischievous girl. I'M a bubbly girl who chases Vijay and love him. The audience will love my bubbly role. I'M wearing jeans and T shirt on this film. It'll look very beautiful.

In the new films, you appear to look very beautiful. Are you in diet or something?

After conversing with you I'LL drink almond milk. I'M against dieting. I CAN'T control myself in eating. I'M doing what others do to appear beautiful. I'M REALLY NOT doing anything special.

Now you might be acting within the advertisement films by which Aishwarya Rai had acted earlier. You nearly resemble Aishwarya.

Me- Aishwarya Rai. O my God. What else gift I WILL BE ABLE TO get than this. I WILL BE ABLE TO come soon to Chennai and meet my Tamil fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.