Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 23 April 2012

Kalakalappu @ Masala Café is Sundar C’s 25th film

Tamil Movie Director Sundar CAfter a very long time Sundar C has directed a movie titled Kalakalappu @ Masala Café. This film has Vimal, Shiva, Santhanam, Anjali and Oviya within the cast. Vijay Ebenezer who had earlier enthralled the folks along with his music within the film Kandein has composed music for this film.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To look at Kalakalappau Movie Stills 

This film have been produced by Avni Cinemax in association with UTV Films. Kalakalappu @ Masala Café is Sundar C’s 25th film. The audio of this film was launched recently.

Sundar C while speaking in this occasion said, "I THINK as though I had come into cinema recently but Kalakalappu @ Masala Café is my 25th film. Earlier I EXPLOIT to write down stories keeping in mind about certain actor and actress. Sometimes this may not materialize so I CAN make another person to behave but if I wrote the script for Kalakalappu @ Masala Café I felt that it'd be better if Vimal, Shiva, Anjali and Oviya acted on this film.

I got their call sheet. I'M very satisfied now because I'VE directed them on this film. We get mental satisfaction if we give opportunity to senior yester year actors whose films we enjoyed at the past. I'VE given opportunity to senior most character actor V S Raghavan sir. He has astounded everyone by his dancing and acting regardless of his age. He's 90 years old."

Three song sequences and the trailer were screened for the guest and media people. This film is to hit the screens through the month of May.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.