Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 30 April 2012

Parvathy Omanakuttan occupied with debuting with Ajith

Tamil Actress Parvathy Omanakuttan‘Parvathy Omanakuttan’ is an Ex-Beauty Queen. She is making her debut within the film industry during the Kollywood film ‘Billa 2’ against Ajith Kumar. ‘Billa 2’ features Ajith Kumar, Parvathy Omanakuttan, Bruna Abdullah, Vidyut Jamwal and Prabhu.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at Tamil Actress Parvathy Omanakuttan Stills 

Chakri Toleti is directing it.Parvathy Omanakuttan could be very excited on sharing screen space with Ajith. Parvathy said, "When there are many heroines craving to behave with Ajith, I'M happy to make my debut in Kollywood, that too with Ajith Kumar.

But, even now, I'M REALLY NOT in a position to believe that I'VE acted with Ajith".Parvathy also added, "As I started working in a Kollywood film, I understood the extent of exertions done by the celebrities and the technicians here. I'M just looking ahead to witnessing the responses from the fans. Something is bound; ‘Billa 2’ can have a grand opening as Ajith is called the King of grand openings for his films in Box office".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.