Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 20 April 2012

Hansika says that she knows her limitations

Tamil Actress HansikaHansika has mentioned that she knows her limitations and doesn't like over doing. Speaking recently to the media, she said, "The critically acclaimed Hindi film Delhi Belly is being remade in Tamil.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To observe Tamil New Video Songs 

I am acting on this film. Kannan is directing this film. There have been strong comments and criticisms about this Hindi film. The dialogues on this film are very strong and vulgar. Many asked me that whether I CAN speak such dialogues and act on this film. I DO KNOW my status in cinema. I don’t love to over act or over do things.

The director has changed the dialogues to fit the Tamil audience. Arya is donning the role which Imran Khan donned in Hindi. I'M also pairing with Naga Chaitanya in a brand new Telugu film. I'M again joining hands with the hit team that gave Kandrika wherein I had acted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.