Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 26 April 2012

Actor Ajith Kumar speaks about his fans

Tamil Actor Ajith KumarWhen Ajith Kumar was asked that how his fans are stable despite several problems for the past such a lot of years, he said, "THESE TYPES OF are God’s blessings. Merely thanking my fans is probably not appropriate.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe Tamil Actor and Actress's Families, Wedding and Memories Photos

To inform you the truth, every morning I pray for my fans. Today I'LL BE in cinema; tomorrow I CAN'T be there. As a brother, my humble request to my fans.

Do not mistake me for advising you all. At any cost don't lose yourself respect. Enjoy your work 100%. Study well. I studied as much as 10th standard only and thanks to this I needed to learn many stuff with much difficulty. That route isn't easy. Had I studied, I WOULDN'T have suffered this much. For this reason I request you all to check well. Don’t believe anyone blindly. Don’t go in the back of anyone. Don’t stamp the leg of others and are available up in life. Live and let live."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.