Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 26 July 2012

Thamanna says that whether she is interested or not in Tamil cinema

Tamil Actress ThamannaWhen asked Thamanna whether she was not interested by Tamil cinema she gave her reply. Thamanna for the last twelve months didn't accept any Tamil cinema. She was concentrating only in Telugu and Hindi languages.

Cinem News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look at New Tamil Movies Online

When asked her that why she isn't accepting Tamil cinema, she said, "Currently I'M very busy in Telugu films. They all are excellent films. So far as Tamil is anxious I GET a lot of offers. If it has an even story I hearken to them but I CAN accept if the role is appropriate for me. I'M very interested to allot dates for Tamil films.

Tamil films were the turning points in my career. Only Tamil films gave me an identity. Who said that i'm not thinking about Tamil films? I'M really missing Kollywood industry. Even now I'M involved with all of the Kollywood heroes with whom I'VE paired with. I keep it up chatting with them frequently. After I am in Chennai I BELIEVE at home. Next I'M acting in a Hindi film. The shooting of this film is to commence soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.