Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Saturday 21 July 2012

Ajith fans threatened me! : Actor K K

images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Kay Kay Menon21.jpgActor K K donned the villain role in Billa 2. He had earlier acted in Deiva Thirumagal which had Vikram within the lead role.

Cinem News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To observe New Tamil Movies Online

He while chatting with the media said, "Billa 2 has given me an excellent recognition. Where ever I AM GOING people recognize me and appreciate me.

Ajith fans mobbed me and asked me angrily that how I WILL hit Thala. I USED TO BE more than happy because my villain role was deeply registered within the minds of individuals.

Later on Ajith fans appreciated me. During a fighting sequence between me and Ajith, my leg was injured and there has been bleeding.

Ajith who was startled immediately wiped the blood and gave me first aid treatment. I USED TO BE highly delighted seeing this type of big actor behaving in an easy manner. He's a beautiful person.

I'M very proud for acting with Ajith. Now I am acting in Mugamoodi directed by Mysskin. On this film also my role is a sturdy one.

Tamil cinema only made actresses like Nayanthara and Asin popular. Kodambakkam has that power. That is God for cinema. I'M also getting a whole lot of offers. I CAN continue to behave in Tamil films."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.