Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 23 July 2012

Shruthi Haasan says that success and failure isn't in her hands

Tamil Actress Shruthi HaasanActress Shruthi Haasan says that it's not in her hands if films flops or succeed. She while talking to the media said, "My Telugu film Gabbar Singh was an excellent hit. Though I'M more than pleased about this, the success or failure of my film isn't in my hands.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To look All Tamil Actress Profile

 Whenever I AM GETTING a proposal I CAN attempt to give my best. Many are asking that whether my entry to cinema was easy as a result of my father Kamal Haasan. It's true in a single way but you will have talent to resist on this industry. The audience should accept my acting talents.

In that way, all of the films that I'VE acted have proved this. The film Gabbar Singh is the remake of the Hindi film Dabangg which turned out to be a really perfect hit. My next film could also be a remake. Prabhu Deva debuted as a director throughout the Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (Unakkum Enakkum in Tamil). This film was a really perfect hit. He's remaking this film in Hindi. I'M donning the role which Trisha did in Telugu film."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.