Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 27 July 2012

Not me!: Udhayanidhi

Udhayanidhi2After the good success of Naan Ee, there may be news about director Rajamouli everywhere. There's news that Rajamouli goes to direct an immediate Tamil film that is to be produced under the banner Red Giant Movies and Udhayanidhi Stalin will don the lead role.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com  

When asked Udhayanidhi Stalin about this, he said, "THERE IS NOT ANY truth on this news. I had met Rajamouli sir three hundred and sixty five days back. I'VE still not seen Naan Ee. I'VE met him on the audio launch of the film Maaveeran. That is the dubbed version of the Telugu film Magadheera. I had released the Tamil version. I met him only this function. After this I DIDN'T meet him or speak to him.

Many of you're asking me that during which film I WILL BE ABLE TO act after Oru Kal Oru Kannadi. Sundar C after completing the film which has Vishal within the lead role can be directing a movie for our production house. If I LOVE that story, there's a chance for me to do the lead role. Provided that the role suits me I WILL BE ABLE TO act otherwise I CAN only produce it. The film Neer Paravai that is being produced by me will hit the screens soon. After this I'LL BE producing films to be directed by Sundar C, Samudrakani and Prabhu Solomon under the banner Red Giant Movies."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.