Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Thursday 26 July 2012

A surprise in Kumki audio launch

Tamil Movie  Kumki Audio LaunchSuper Star Rajnikanth’s name didn't figure within the invitation card. It was mentioned that Kamal Haasan will release the audio CD and Surya will receive it.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com  

 Gallery -  Kumki Team Met Kamal Haasan and invite him for Audio Launch

But what happened was a sweet surprise. Today Rajnikanth had phoned Prabhu and told him that he's going to be attending the function. For this reason large collection of police personnel were pressed into service at Sathyam Cinemas where the function was speculated to be held.

Rajni while speaking in this occasion said, "Normally I don’t take part in any of the functions. I'VE BEEN invited for lots of functions. If I'M GOING for a function, I NEED TO attend the entire functions. This is why I avoid the entire functions. I THINK very shy to take part within the functions. To inform the reality attending a function is like running clear of an individual who has lent me money. They're so affectionate.

It is a brilliant pride when Kamal was approached to do a Hollywood film by the Lord of Rings producer. It's not pride for Tamil cinema alone. This is a great pride for Indian cinema. Prabhu had invited me for this function. Immediately I told Prabhu, "No Prabhu. I'M REALLY NOT participating in any of the functions." I DETERMINED to not attend this function. Yesterday Prabhu Solomon came to my house to offer the invitation of this function. I immediately called Prabhu at the phone and told him," What Prabhu? I already told you that I CANNOT attend the function."

He said, "No Anna (elder brother). Giving the invitation is our duty." Even while going to bed I DIDN'T have the intention of attending this function. Everyone while speaking said that Rajni is one trunk and Kamal is another trunk. Vikram Prabhu has climbed with their help and is kissing Tamil cinema but he has not kissed Tamil cinema.

He has kissed his grandfather Shivaji Ganeshan. He's an akshayapathiram (meaning the vessel that never diminishes in its contents. Kamal and that i came from there only. I became very with regards to him only on the time of the shooting of Padayappa. At the moment he told me, "YOU WILL HAVE to this point not lifted your shirt collar. While you do it your buttons will burst." What a large word it was. Work flat out Vikram like others said but don’t get scared. After seeing the songs and trailer, I BELIEVE that Kumki could be an excellent success. Vikram Prabhu, welcome to Tamil cinema. My wishes."

Kamal released the audio CD within the presence of Rajnikanth which was received by Surya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.