Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 27 July 2012

Is it wrong to behave after marriage? Mamta Mohandas

Mamta MohandasMamta Mohandas asks that if it is wrong to behave after marriage. Mamta Mohandas had acted in Tamil films Sivappathigaram, Guru En Aalu and Thadaiyara Thaakka. She is currently acting in Malayalam films. She said, "The Tamil film Thadaiyara Thaakka had fetched me a fair name commercially.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com  

In Malayalam I'M pairing with Mammootty within the film titled Jawan of Vellimala and with Dileep in My Boss. I'VE earlier acted with Mammootty but that is the primary time I'M pairing with him. Even on this film there's no love track. In My Boss I'M donning the role of Dileep’s boss. Within the recent times, lots of you are asking me that why I'M such a lot interested to behave in films after my marriage.

I don’t know what sort of question is. Is it that one can not act after marriage? Now I'M very choosing while selecting my roles. I'VE decided to behave in three films in a year."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.